Ada compiling problems

From: joesmoe10
Subject: Ada compiling problems
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 18:54:58 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

I'm having a little bit of trouble getting emacs to compile the right Ada
(.adb) files.  Emacs will compile correctly for the first program I am
working on.  After that, emacs recompiles the first file instead of the
current one I'm working on.  I've tried 'ada-compile-current' but it creates
everything necessary (.ali, .o) except the executable.

Is there any reason why emacs does this? The only way I've found around this
is to restart emacs.  Is there is a way to compile and run the current file
rather than the one I first started working on?

I'm using Emacs 23.0.60.1 on Ubuntu 7.10

Thanks
-joe