Re: Emacs refusing to switch to iso-latin-1

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs refusing to switch to iso-latin-1
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:44:12 +0100

Am 11.02.2008 um 12:25 schrieb Sébastien Vauban:

I told emacs to save the file in iso-latin-1-unix, with `C-x
<RET> f iso-latin-1-unix'.

But, when I do my `C-x C-s', just after it's done, it see back
`-U:--' in my modeline.

And what happens with C-x RET c, i.e. encoding for next command, and you save the before changed buffer?

--
Greetings

  Pete

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
                                – George W. Bush