problem with toolbar commands

From: coskun
Subject: problem with toolbar commands
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:50:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I recently installed MiKTeX 2.7 and Emacs 22 on Vista.

Emacs+AucTeX and MiKTeX work fine separately, but when I try to use
toolbar commands LaTeX, view, pdfLaTeX, etc. I get the following
message.

Running `LaTeX' on `test' with ``latex \nonstopmode\input{test.tex}''

However, compilation never gets completed, no output is generated. I
get to manually kill the job. The same happens with other toolbar
commands. It sounds like Emacs gets confused with the location of
MiKTeX?

I have Emacs and MiKTeX 2.7 installed in the directory c:\Program Files
\

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Coskun