Re: Anything.el for Windows

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Anything.el for Windows
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:47:17 +0100

Hi Sébastien,

sorry, but I suspected an error where there's no error.  The file and
the version you have is fine and the same that I'm using here.  The
misplaced parenthesis I saw was an artifact of non-lispy paren-matching
in message-mode, e.g. the one closing paren in the regexp isn't escaped
like it is in emacs-lisp-mode.  So `show-paren-mode' played me a trick.

The problem you have is located somewhere else.  But I don't know
where.  Do you use the current anything version?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Richard Stallman is the only man  alive who can pronounce GNU the way it
is meant to be pronounced.