Re: Task list like Eclipse's that can keep track of TODOs in multiple so

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Re: Task list like Eclipse's that can keep track of TODOs in multiple source files
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:02:51 +0100

Michael Hoffman <b3i4old02@sneakemail.com> writes:

> Thierry Volpiatto wrote:
>> Michael Hoffman <b3i4old02@sneakemail.com> writes:

>>> Thanks, but I want a method that will be robust to changes in the
>>> linked file. I do not understand how this is possible without adding
>>> anchors in the linked file somehow.
>>
>> It is robust. And you can also create tasks from your file that are
>> linked to the exact line where you want to work .
>> Without adding any anchors!
>
> I do not understand how this would work. How does remember know where
> the link is to if I change the file?

>From your task in planner you can go to the place in your file where you
want to work , do that you have to do, (add 20 lines for example), create a new
task
at the place you stop. Then mark the precedent task as done.etc...
You can also make a link from your task to a note in planner about your
modifications, and make only a note from the place in your file you are
working saying now i work at this place (20 lines further) etc...

--
A + Thierry
Pub key: http://pgp.mit.edu