Re: Ispell not working in TeX mode

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Re: Ispell not working in TeX mode
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:44:37 +0100

I use that for ispell in auctex with aspell:

(add-hook 'TeX-language-fr-hook
          (lambda () (ispell-change-dictionary "french")))

and for ispell:

(setq-default ispell-program-name "aspell")

(setq ispell-local-dictionary "francais")

May be it help even if that's not on "win"dows ;)

--
A + Thierry
Pub key: http://pgp.mit.edu