Re: records-mode ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: records-mode ?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:06 +0100

Hi,

   planning/todo thing also keeps me away. I used to try to learn
   planner.el(part of Muse now?), which turned out rather too complicated
   to me. This experience also makes me dare not try org mode yet.

Sadly that's also my opinion. These two are really great modes
but I am a totally deorganized guy who can't plan and concentrate
on things todo. I have tried to follow GTD methodology at some
time but sadly, I failed at it :)

As for your outline idea, I do not think I will love to stay in
an form-imposed tool like this. I really want free form without
barriers (or the minimum if any). This is why I love ideas behind
notes-mode and records-mode: I write things as they come to me
withtout any distractions. That's the best tool for me I guess.

Regards,

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org