Re: help please,please,please,please,please,please!!!

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Re: help please,please,please,please,please,please!!!
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:14:48 +0100

HANS jackman <hansjackman@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi there,
>
>   please i wanna unsubscribe from your mailing list because i am receiving
> too much mail and it is taking me too much to search for my friends' mail.
> unfortunately i lost the original one and i must admit that i don't know what
> to do. so please try to help me out here.

You can use procmail to filter your mail:
the mail of help-gnu-emacs are going in their box
the mail of your friends are going in the friend-box
...etc
You have to set gnus accordingly.
My mail system work with fetchmail==>procmail==>gnus
But i think gnus can do that alone also.
--
A + Thierry
Pub key: http://pgp.mit.edu