Re: Too small fonts after Emacs-Snapshot update

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: Too small fonts after Emacs-Snapshot update
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:59:18 +0100

Hi Tim,

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:

> However, on the other machine I get weird errors about void
> function definitions, signal 11 segfaults, and other 'weirdness'
> in both the latest emacs-snapshot and emacs built from CVS.

Running Emacs under gdb and getting debug traces would be a good
starting point.  You can also install the apt-show-versions package
and compare the output on your two machines--you may have installed
an library package from a third party a few years ago and forgotten
about it.  Also run 'debsums -ca', just in case: it will list the
files which have changed on your system compared to their pristine
packaged version.