Who is maintaining mic-paren.el?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Who is maintaining mic-paren.el?
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 15:32:28 +0100

Greetings earthlings,

I use mic-paren.el 3.7 and have recently tried byte-compiling
it.  No errors, but a few warnings that are easily fixed.  Now
i have a modified mic-paren.el and am looking to send the
patch to its maintainer.  However, I believe both Mikael
Sjödin and Klaus Berndl are no longer the current maintainers
(yes, i asked Klaus Berndl).

So, if you are its current maintainer, i have a patch for you
(please email me if you want it).  If no one claims this role
in a month or so, i will crassly assume maintainership and
release mic-paren.el 3.8.

Please feel free to forward this message where appropriate.

thi