Re: Cannot get set-fontset-font do what I need

From: Dmitri Minaev
Subject: Re: Cannot get set-fontset-font do what I need
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:57:18 +0400

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 5:49 AM,  <yavuz164@gmail.com> wrote:
>  After that I chose the newly-appering fontset from Options->SetFont/
>  Fontset, but when I ps-spool-buffer, it comes back reporting all the
>  Turkish characters in text unprintable.

I thought of another possibility. To print non-Latin characters with
Intlfonts, you should have not only PCF fonts, but also the BDF
version. Are BDF fonts installed as described in the PostScript
Variables chapter of the manual? See
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/PostScript-Variables.html#PostScript-Variables

--
With best regards,