default fullscreen mode

From: Geoffrey Smith
Subject: default fullscreen mode
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:14:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

I am using Emacs 22.1.1 on x86_64-suse-linux-gnu.  I typically start Emacs
using the "emacs" command on the command line.  I would like Emacs to default
to fullscreen mode each time I start a new session.  I see that I could use the
-fs option each time I start Emacs.  Is there any way to make -fs the default?
Alternatively, is there any way to reassign the "emacs -fs" command so that all
I have to type in is "emacs" instead of "emacs -fs"?

Thank you.