Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:14:04 +0200

> From: Evans Winner <ego111@gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Is there a way to send a keystroke to the underlying OS or window
> manager from Emacs?  I am trying to get a true fullscreen (no
> titlebar) in Emacsw32.  f11 seems to be getting trapped by Emacs (and
> conkeror too, by the way).

"C-h f w32-send-sys-command" will tell you this:

    w32-send-sys-command is a built-in function in `C source code'.
    (w32-send-sys-command command &optional frame)

    Send frame a Windows WM_SYSCOMMAND message of type command.
    Some useful values for command are #xf030 to maximize frame (#xf020
    to minimize), #xf120 to restore frame to original size, and #xf100
    to activate the menubar for keyboard access.  #xf140 activates the
    screen saver if defined.

    If optional parameter frame is not specified, use selected frame.

Is this what you are looking for?