Re: C-h sends backspace?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: C-h sends backspace?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:12:56 +0100

Am 13.03.2008 um 16:22 schrieb Christian Herenz:

I am using an emacsen (Zile) on a remote machine. The problem is, that the C-h key (not only in Zile, also in other apps) sends backspace to the remote machine. I only find information for the case, that when I press "backspace" the Help pops up, cause Backspace sends C-h. What can I do, Is it possible somehow to have C-h still as C-h and Backspace still as backspace?

stty erase ^?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                – Hunter S. Thompson