Help with multi-tty

From: Adolfo De Unanue
Subject: Help with multi-tty
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:09:03 -0600

Hi everyone!

I am using GNU/Emacs from CVS: GNU Emacs 23.0.60.8 (i686-pc-linux-gnu,
GTK+ Version 2.12.0) of 2008-03-05

I started an emacsserver session when I log into my computer with the
instructions given here:

http://emacslife.blogspot.com/2007/05/multi-tty-emacs.html

basically I start emacs within GNU/SCREEN with this command:

screen -dmS nano emacs -nw --eval "(setq server-name "nano")" -f \
server-start

and everything works ok, the problem (for me at least) is that when I
create an emacsclient with

emacsclient -s nano -c

It starts with a tool-bar (the one with icons)!

I have this option disabled in my .emacs:

;; Elimina la barra de íconos
(tool-bar-mode -1)
;; Elimina la barra de menús
(menu-bar-mode -1)