Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:53:58 -0400

Jason Rumney <jasonrumney@gmail.com> writes:

   I'm not aware of any standard feature of Windows that removes the
   title bar. The application would have to take care of this itself.

Forgive the persistence---so, when one does F11 on say Internet
Explorer, and most everything, including the title bar goes away, it's
not a system call that I could capitalize on that makes this happen?

Closely related to this question is, is there something that I could put
in my .emacs that would enable the title bar menu?  I miss being able to
do `Alt-Space' on the only application---beside IE---that I use when I
boot up in Windows.