Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen

From: phromo
Subject: Re: Emacsw32 fullscreen
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:05:25 -0700 (PDT)

On 14 Mar, 13:38, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
<lennart.borg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like some C-level code is needed, see
>
>    http://www.martyn.se/code/emacs/darkroom-mode/w32toggletitle.py
>
> But why did not Martin record the names of the constant there ...?

Sorry about that,
the int '-16' is for Style, (i.e, window style). The withTitle value
is the integer-version of 0x00C00000. This all resides in user32.dll.
Does that help? :)

As to constant names, I couldn't help you. I myself dug this up on an
AutoIT-forum somewhere.

... I'm thinking about just releasing a .net-compiled toggletitle.exe
to get rid of the python dependencies. But unfortunately time seems to
be running away from me all the time :)

// Martin