Re: YASnippet -- Yet another snippet extension (after smart-snippet) for

From: Chiyuan Zhang
Subject: Re: YASnippet -- Yet another snippet extension (after smart-snippet) for Emacs
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:21:42 +0800

Yes, there're some difference from msf-abbrev. For example,
msf-abbrev doesn't support mirror fields and transformations.
It also doesn't support multiple snippet with same name.

I'll make a table to compare with those competitors when I
have time. It's really a good idea. I'm quite confident of
yasnippet. :P