keyboard changes in -nw mode

From: Alain Muls
Subject: keyboard changes in -nw mode
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:07:58 +0100

Hi,

On my personal PC and on my server I use emacs with the dame dotfiles active. Still there are some annoying differences with the keyboard.

On the server emacs, mostly run with -nw from my local pc, the keys react differently and I do not know what the reason is.

A similar difference is valid for the cursor movement keys.

Any advice?
Tx/Alain