Re: Find all commands bound to key prefix

From: rustom
Subject: Re: Find all commands bound to key prefix
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:52:35 -0700 (PDT)

I am bewildered by these answers. (Or we are talking of different
editors/concepts??)

On Apr 4, 8:19 pm, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyba...@Web.DE> wrote:

> The original question was aiming towards C-x C-v prefix - which seems
> to fail with this method ...
>
> --
> Mit friedvollen Grüßen
>
>    Pete

Likewise
Drew Adams wrote:
> That doesn't work for all (even most) prefixes. It doesn't work for C-s, for
> instance (isearch-mode-map).

What is C-x C-v a prefix for -- all possible files in the system?
What is C-s a prefix for -- all possible substrings of the current
buffer?

True, Seung Jun (the OP) did ask about "list of commands that are
bound to key sequences that starts with some prefix (e.g., C-x C-v)"
Could you clarify what you were asking for?