Re: proper use of save-current-buffer

From: tyler
Subject: Re: proper use of save-current-buffer
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 23:59:16 -0300

Incidentally, that's not my real email. I'm just starting exploring
gnus, and apparently I haven't configured it to properly display my
actual email address instead of the arbitrarily-names from my local
installation. So please, reply to the list, don't email me. And if
gnus users can point me towards the solution to this problem that'd be
swell too.

Cheers,

Tyler