Re: w32-print.el and w32-integ.el

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: w32-print.el and w32-integ.el
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 11:47:08 -0500

Peter Dyballa wrote:

Am 08.04.2008 um 04:41 schrieb B. T. Raven:
I have dial-up and don't want to download the whole EmacsW32 package. Are recent stand-alone versions of these elisp files available anywhere?

Is there no way to receive updates as diffs via CVS or SVN and then re-compile the whole package?

Thanks, Pete. I am not illiterate or innumerate but I am incomputant. I have never been able to get a cvs package running on w32 but I did build an emacs from source on Fedora. On w2000 I need .exe binaries. The files I need from Lennart's package are only .el's so all I need is a url where I can find them already unpackaged.

It looks like my htmlize.el is version 1.34. Is this the latest?

Yes, this seems to be the latest version (although the files do not contain an internal record).

There is a comment in the version of the source I found.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with timetables."
                – Archie Goodwin