Re: How to customize fonts in the tex-mode?

From: Yang
Subject: Re: How to customize fonts in the tex-mode?
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 03:48:51 -0500

Yes, the problem with "M-x customize-face" is that I don't know which one to go to for those various items. And the "C-u C-x =" will tell me which face they use.

Anyway, I found my Carbon Emacs is loaded with AUCTex and preview by default, while my windows emacs is not. So I think I'll just need to install an AUCTex package in the new emacs and that should have those nice settings back.

Thanks very much for the help.