Re: How to stop TRAMP from asking for sudo password on every startup?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to stop TRAMP from asking for sudo password on every startup?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:37:02 +0200

Am 16.04.2008 um 10:45 schrieb Jonathan Groll:
This problem seems to have
started after I opened some buffers with /sudo::/ , from what I can
tell there is nothing in my .emacs or custom.el actively starting
tramp.

Are you using session.el or desktop.el that some buffers are restored when GNU Emacs is launched?

Could you also report versions of GNU Emacs and of TRAMP, please! (variables emacs-version and tramp-version)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Bake pizza not war!