Closing windows in frame

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: Closing windows in frame
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:00:11 -0700

Hello,

I have a question that I did not manage to find an answer by myself
mostly because I do not know how to formulate properly so thanks for
trying to understand.

When I have a frame split in many windows and I check changes into a
version control, one of the windows will be used to ask me for a
change log. But when I am done and use C-c C-c the windows collapse
modifying my nicely layout.

So my question : Is there a way to have the windows not collapse and
just reverse to the buffer that was previously there ?

Thanks for your time.

Antoine Hersen

--
Website : www.societylab.net