Re: bigger \sum

From: Torben Knudsen
Subject: Re: bigger \sum
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 09:04:42 +0200

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> writes:

Peter> Am 29.04.2008 um 09:13 schrieb Torben Knudsen:

>> Can I make a bigger \sum manually or better, is there a adaptive
>> version like \left( ?

Peter> Either make the font used for this face bigger or use another
Peter> font for this face that has such a larger upper-case
Peter> Sigma. Both methods will change all text (all characters)
Peter> displayed in that face.

Thanks for the suggestions.  However, I think that there should be
something similar to \left(.  Maybe someone will make such a
contribution some day.  Until then I will use the suggestions given to
me so far.
--
Associate Prof. Ph.D Torben Knudsen     Mobile  : (+45) 2787 9826
Section of Automation and Control,      Email   : tk@es.aau.dk