Re: Emacs fonts and unicode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs fonts and unicode
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 12:31:50 +0200

Am 07.05.2008 um 11:38 schrieb Paulo J. Matos:

How do I know if I am using the fontset-default?

By questioning GNU Emacs: M-x describe-fontset RET RET

(I think it also has the name *-fontset-startup.)

Moreover, in the
fontset menu with shift left mouse button I don't get any default
option. Instead I get standard 16dotmedium and startup 12dotmedium.

So change these! They're some debian gifts.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh.