Re: Linkd mode

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Linkd mode
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:23:59 +0200

Shaun Johnson wrote:
I have recently taken over maintenance of LinkD mode (originally by David O'Toole) from Drew Adams. If there are any users out there I would like to hear from you,
particularly regarding:

  - What you are using LinkD for

  - Which aspects of LinkD you are using

  - Bug reports

  - Enhancement requests

More information about LinkD mode can be found on the EmacsWiki at:
  <URL:http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/LinkdMode>

Thanks in advance,

Shaun Johnson.

Hi Schaun

I am not using LinkD, but instead MLinks. I would be nice if you looked into the possibility of merging the two. I am not sure if it is possible, but if you have time to give it a thought that would be nice.

The two modes have different approaches as you may find if you look at Mlinks. MLinks have different links for different major modes. That is the main point of it. It uses the same key bindings for those links.

You find mlinks.el in nXhtml, see EmacsWiki.

- L