Question About ElScreen

From: Peter Jones
Subject: Question About ElScreen
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:10:21 -0600

First off, is there a better place to post ElScreen related questions,
like a mailing list or newsgroup?

Now my question...

I'm trying to figure out how hard it would be to give each screen it's
own order for the buffer list.

For example, if you kill a buffer (C-x k), it is replaced with the
next most recent buffer you were in.  But because I switch screens all
the time, that usually brings in a buffer from another screen.

A better example is buffer switching.  I have C-x x bound to a
function that switches you to the other-buffer.  I use this often to
toggle between two buffers, but it doesn't work after I switch
screens.

Am I off my rocker, or does this seem useful?  Anyone have an idea
what it would take?

--
Peter Jones, pmade inc.
http://pmade.com