Re: Pressing Space creates a newline and indents my code

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Pressing Space creates a newline and indents my code
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:26:00 +0200

Am 15.05.2008 um 18:20 schrieb bsteinex:

Any ideas on how I can stop this from happening?

Either a file-local variable as in (taken from a LaTeX file where % is the comment character):

        %%% Local Variables:
        %%% mode: LaTeX
        %%% fill-column: 99999
        %%% coding: utf-8-unix
        %%% End:

or set fill-column outside the file in ~/.emacs (for all kind of files) or set it manually when you start to edit or check the mode in which you are working.

--
Greetings

  Pete

There's no place like 127.0.0.1