Re: extract flyspell errors to abbrev list

From: Peter Münster
Subject: Re: extract flyspell errors to abbrev list
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:03:16 +0200

On Fri, May 16 2008, Fabian Braennstroem wrote:

>     the displayed mistakes of flyspell? Or is there another
>     nice way to create umlaute without switching the
>     keyboard?

If you are using X-Windows, I would recommend xmodmap. Once you have
configured your personal ~/.Xmodmap file, you'll get completely independent
of the keyboard: you keep your personal layout independently of the
hardware.
And the layout applies to all programs, not only emacs.

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/