flyspell-buffer help!

From: Yang Zhang
Subject: flyspell-buffer help!
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 12:41:40 -0500

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the flyspell-buffer function. I am using a precompiled GNU emacs 22.1.1 on Windows Vista with tramp 2.1.13 and GNU Aspell-0.50.2 for windows.

flyspell-buffer works fine with any local file buffer, but has problem with remote file buffer opened using tramp. When "flyspell-buffer" a tramp buffer, the message says: "flyspell-large-region: Can't check region..."

I have googled for a few days with no clues. Anyone can help???

Thanks in advance,
--Yang