Re: display variable type

From: str
Subject: Re: display variable type
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:01:30 +0300

In MSVC IDE, when the mouse cursor was moved over variable name. a pop up
window appears and show the variable type (or the fixed value in case of
CONSTANT, of prototype in case of function)

Can the emacs supports this feature?

If yes, please write the required setting.

Regrds,

str

"weber" <hugows@gmail.com> wrote in message
b6d0bd79-02b7-4ec5-863b-4e379004918f@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com">news:b6d0bd79-02b7-4ec5-863b-4e379004918f@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
On May 26, 10:08 am, "str" <shlo...@dsp.co.il> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can I configure the Emacs to display the variable attribute (function
> prototype…) of the variable that pointed by the mouse?
>
> Regards,
>
> Shlo

We need more context, but the answer is yes.

Regards,
weber