Re: Emacs-cvs now can't run in zh_CN.GBK environment?

From: Jashy
Subject: Re: Emacs-cvs now can't run in zh_CN.GBK environment?
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

I am using emacs cvs version under cygwin with emacs's GBK(not mule-gbk).

You can check whether mule-gbk is required in your .emacs, if yes, please
comment it out.

Below is my Chinese-GBK setting. Hope it is useful for you.
;; (require 'mule-gbk)
;; Setup GBK environment
(set-language-environment "Chinese-GBK")
(set-terminal-coding-system 'chinese-gbk)
(set-keyboard-coding-system 'chinese-gbk)
(setq locale-coding-system 'chinese-gbk)
(setq current-language-environment "Chinese-GBK")