auto correction propagation mode

From: Plamen Tanovski
Subject: auto correction propagation mode
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:37:27 +0200

Hi,

I need a mode, where emacs "whatches" my typing, and if I correct a word,
emacs does the same correction on all remaining text in the buffer, after I
leave the word. For example, if I correct the _first_ "foo" to "fip" in

      The foo is not always foo, not even really foo.

emacs changes automatically the sentence (in the background) to

      The fip is not always fip, not even really fip.

I searched the net but didn't find smth. apropriate.

Best regards