Re: OP mail delayed?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: OP mail delayed?
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 6, 4:36 pm, "Drew Adams" <drew.ad...@oracle.com> wrote:
> I seem to be getting the OP of a thread a day or two after the follow-ups.
> Anyone else seeing that?

If you are receiving the list by mail, it is probably the spam filter
at your end delaying mail by unknown senders. I always get bounces
when following up to your messages (usually they are Cc'ed to the
list, so they probably get through to you that way), I think
oracle.com's spam filter is overly paranoid.