Byte-compilation warnings

From: Florian Beck
Subject: Byte-compilation warnings
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:18:49 +0200

Hi!

When I byte-compile my elisp files I get lots of warnings concerning cl:

Warning: Function `evenp' from cl package called at runtime

I find that annoying because (a) it drowns important warnings and (b) it
is about a coding convention for packages distributed with Emacs that
does not concern me at the moment. Surely, Emacs maintainers are able to
determine if something from cl is called at run time without spamming the
compile log for every user.

How can I get rid of it?
--
Florian Beck