Re: set-the-color-of-the-character-underneath-the-cursor "white"

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: set-the-color-of-the-character-underneath-the-cursor "white"
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:04:04 -0400

jidanni@jidanni.org writes:

> (set-the-color-of-the-character-underneath-the-cursor "white")
> if somebody can give me an example of how I might write that one line
> it would be great.

You could probably do it, but it would be a lot easier to customize the
cursor face.  The background is the color of the cursor and the foreground
is the color of the character "underneath" the cursor.

I use a black background, with a pink cursor, and the character beneath
the cursor is black (my default face color is white).

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
(303) 880-3109