Re: sunrise commander will always show attribute entering a new directo

From: joseito
Subject: Re: sunrise commander will always show attribute entering a new directory?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 16, 2:10 pm, sunway <sunwayfore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have add (sunrise-hide-attribute) to sunrise start hook, so it hide
> attributes when startsunrise commander, however, when I entered a
> subdir, the attributes is always shown again , how to hide attributes
> all the time?

Try this:

  (add-hook 'sr-mode-hook (lambda () (run-with-timer 0.01 nil 'sr-hide-
attributes)))

be warned though, that for long listings this can considerably slow
down your emacs (unless you have a very powerful machine, YMMV). Dired
needs those attributes to work properly, sr-hide-attributes just hides
them behind invisible layers.

Cheers,
--
José A. Romero L.