Adding new files in vc-dired mode

From: vrs
Subject: Adding new files in vc-dired mode
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've been using emacs (carbon emacs) the last 3 months. I'm trying to
use the vc mode to check in a bunch of files I created. The vc-dired
mode only shows the files that the version control (svn in this case)
already knows about. It doesn't list the new files I added. Do I have
to go in and and add each file indiviually using C-x v i ? Is there a
way to list them in vc-dired mode, mark all the new files and add them
as a bunch? I looked through the online help a bit in the version
control section but didn't find any command that would help me do
this. Any ideas?

thanks
sundar