mouse-2 event in Emacs 23.60.1 - ignored?

From: philkime
Subject: mouse-2 event in Emacs 23.60.1 - ignored?
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 21:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

I can't get Emacs 23.60.1 on OSX (Emacs.app) to recognise mouse-2
events. C-h k seems to think that there are no mouse-2 events at all.
Running Carbon Emacs 22.1 side-by-side and mouse-2 events are
recognised without problem. I tried changing the mouse-wheel-click-
event and mouse-wheel-inhibit-click-time variables but these made no
difference. Am I missing something here?