Re: How to show which files loaded on startup?

From: Xah
Subject: Re: How to show which files loaded on startup?
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:35:53 -0700 (PDT)

another way to diagnose “.emacs” problem is to comment out half of the
file then restart. If still problem, then comment out half more, else,
switch the last commented/uncommented. So each time, you narrow down
my half. After just very few tries, you'll find your problem location.
(on algorithmic efficiency, this is 1/2^n hehe)

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄