Re: how to import other programming language support on windows emacs ?

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: how to import other programming language support on windows emacs ?
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 17:43:03 +0100

black wrote:
well a problem to me  is, i can't find .emacs at all.
i think it is because i'm using emacs under windows(vista), or that file hides itself somewhere than c:// ? (my emacs version is 22.2.1)

load the file "~/.emacs". ~/ is the home directory on Unix, on Windows
emacs will map this to an appropriate place, probably
"c:\documents and settings\black\Application Data\" on vista.

HTH,
Colin S. Miller

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.