Re: Emacs vs. TextMate (not trying to start an editor war)

From: Cezar Halmagean
Subject: Re: Emacs vs. TextMate (not trying to start an editor war)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:41:05 -0700

I am not sure how it works with rails at the moment, but I hope that we will have time to look into it soon.

However, please use the latest beta since there is a correction to the indentation support for eRuby.

I am trying it right now, but I am using Aquamacs which is emacs 22. I've read on the website that it's not working with Emacs 22.