Re: How to type when using Emacs?

From: SomeDeveloper
Subject: Re: How to type when using Emacs?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:59:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 11, 12:40 am, adams...@email.unc.edu (Joel J. Adamson) wrote:
> SomeDeveloper <somedevelo...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Or, should I feel free to jump arbitrarily or do whatever is
> > necessary/convenient to become effective longer-term?
>
> Hmmm???  How are you going to develop your own typing strategy from
> scratch?  Just curious on this one.

Correct, not so much of a 'strategy' but anything sufficiently ad
hoc / lousy... is what I intended to mean.

I've seen very interesting responses so far. Was a li'l hesitant
initially, whether to post or not to post. Am so glad I did post it,
finally.  To all those who have taken the time to respond so far to
this thread: THANK you!

Wondering if, St IGNUcius (Mr Stallman) too is reading this, and if
yes, if he would mind dropping by, even if it be for a few minutes
only...