Re: Menu keys give to me M-x, but...

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Menu keys give to me M-x, but...
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:04:56 +0200

Am 16.07.2008 um 17:58 schrieb Csányi Pál:

How can I set up Emacs so so I get not M-x with menu key?

Type C-q in *scratch* buffer and then hit the menu key. You'll the ANSI code this key produces. Now bind some function to this "text." If you don't see anything (except C-q in mini-buffer/echo-area) then you've hit a modifier key.

You can also type 'C-h k' and then your menu key.

--
Greetings

  Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                                – Blaise Pascal