Re: Mouse Scrolling Window Split Horizontally

From: Xah
Subject: Re: Mouse Scrolling Window Split Horizontally
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 23:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

Augusto Pedroza wrote: «I am running emacs version 22.2 for windows
and noticed in my new XPS M1330 laptop that whenever a plit my window
horizontally and try to scroll down the second window, the first one
is always the one scrolled even though the second one is highlighted.»

for me, which one is scrolled depends on where your mouse pointer is,
regardless which buffer has the cursor. This is on Carbon emacs but i
suppose this is standard behavior.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/