Re: basic question: going back to dired

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: basic question: going back to dired
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:00:52 -0400

Xah <xahlee@gmail.com> writes:

   Perhaps you are mocking me, but it already has info on
   OSX. :)

That wouldn't be Lennart's style; if you're thinking everyone's out
to get you, then they are.

   You and your strange emacs setup are incredible.

I appreciate Lennart's work everytime I have to start MS Windows.

   You DO realize that most emacs lovers here can't bear the mention of
   Microsoft Windows right? and you want emacs to conform to Window's UI
   standards. What a crime it is.

But what you want GNU Emacs to conform to is the `right, honest way?'