Re: Files created with emacs are owned by system

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Files created with emacs are owned by system
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:51:11 +0200

Am 01.08.2008 um 15:16 schrieb iainb.forms:

What I'm really looking for is a way to stop emacs saving files as
root,

How do you know this? Did ps tell you? How are you launching Emacs? What is this file? Which version is Emacs? Can you launch it with -q and does it behave the same? If yes, can you launch it with -Q and does it still behave the same?

If yes again, I'd recommend to install Mac OS X again. Because something fundamental would be defective.

--
Greetings

  Pete                                           0
                                           %-/\_//
                                            (*)(*)