Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: M.T
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 04:37:18 +0800

Evans Winner <thorne@timbral.net> writes:

thank you very much.I am just using an not that simple
method.powered by MIME lib,we can include html codes like
this:

>    Insert your HTML code here.

I wrote my article in muse,and compile it to html,
and then load those above and then C-x i insert the
html file generated by muse,and then send it to
***@blogger.com. And that allows me to enjoy the convinent
and power of muse and can also easy update my blog.
Your reply is really helpful,I appriciate it very much.
and i think i can now working all in one enviroment.
that's fun.

regards
qingant